What Is Tax Products Pe3 Sbtpg Llc Deposit


Once they process your refund and we receive our fees, the remainder will be deposited into the account you provided. She just received a very large ach deposit from tax products sbtpg llc.


Resolved Santa Barbara Tax Products Group Review Tax Refund Complaintsboardcom

7 posts • page 1 of 1.

What is tax products pe3 sbtpg llc deposit. What does tax products pe3 sbtpg llc mean on my bank account? Tax products pe4 sbtpg is the bank that processes your refund that it receives from the irs to deduct your fees and then send it on to your bank; This is ridiculous and needs to be fixed.now.

I got a direct deposit from tax products pe3 sbtpg llc, but according to turbo tax, i haven't received my tax return yet. Tax products pe1 sbtpg llc credited and debited my return same day (amount was with fee deducted as expected). Tax products pe3 sbtpg llc 200414 ja2huoq1u basically, they sent temporary bank accounts, irs sends them the money, they deduct the funds then send it to you.

When i filed it stated i should receive $2109.00 less $170.00 will today i received $1304.00 and no answers from anyone???? Here's the fun part, the amount deposited. I got a direct deposit from tax products pe3 sbtpg llc, but according to turbo tax, i haven't received my tax return yet.

I paid for tax preparation using santa barbara tpg. What is tax products pe1 sbtpg llc????? The irs will issue direct deposits to taxpayers that requested a direct deposit disbursement or applied for a new debit card when they filed their return.

How will i receive my 3rd economic impact payment? I got a direct deposit from tax products pe3 sbtpg llc, but according to turbo tax, i haven't received my tax return yet. Santa barbara tax products group.

I got a direct deposit from tp3 on june 3, 2021 in the amount of $2,248.32. What was this deposit for? The irs sent your federal refund to the third party processor, santa barbara tax products group, so they could deduct the turbotax account fees and their service charge.

Therefore, your review page is showing a direct deposit to them. It appears this is a third party used with turbo tax and other companies to get tax refunds quicker. Contact us get answers to your questions right away.

What was this deposit for? My refund from federal was due to come today and 1000's short of what federal refund site says it is. Wondering where the other $1,000.00's is?

On my bank account it says $99 was deposited from tax products pe3 sbtpg llc, and i`m trying to figure out what that is? 2 hours ago · tax products pr3 sbtpg llc ppd sbtpg is a short form of santa barbara tax products group; I got a direct deposit from tax products pe3 sbtpg llc, but according to turbo tax, i haven't received my tax return yet.

I do not have any outstanding student loans, or children, or anything that would deserve garnishment. The irs wont have your dd information if you used turbotax/jacksonhewitt/hr and had fees deducted from the refund and i cant access the portal because im my return is still being processed? I have found a lot of complaints about tax products pe1 sbtpg llc who you do business with.

I will never use turbo tax again Once the irs or state deposits a taxpayer's refund, all associated fees are deducted from the refund amount and your tax preparation fees are direct deposited into your bank account on file with tpg. Deposit into account under tax products pe sbtpg llc got a deposit in my account, not the amount i should get, it is short of over $2000.00, i did not file.

I got a direct deposit from tax products pe3 sbtpg llc, but according to turbo tax, i haven't received my tax return yet. What was this deposit for? Tax pro help center get answers 24/7 at support.sbtpg.com tax pro support (new to tpg) 877.901.5646 tax pro support (existing client) 800.779.7228 tax pro website login to your account at pro.sbtpg.com

They take a fee out of the deposit, then the funds are. Irs shows my return processed to bank (obviously without fee deducted). Tax products pe3 des sbtpg llc id 226339324.

Tax products pe1 sbtpg llc orig university b showed a deposit into my bank account for 1288 my returns should have been about 500 more. The funds normally arrive in your bank account the next business day (weekends, federal holidays excluded). Recieved a bank electronic deposit named tax products pe3.

Do i need to contact the irs, turbo tax, or sbtpg?? I have tried to find answer to this problem on your site with no luck. I got an direct deposit to my account from tax products pe3 in the amount of $135.

Sbtpg llc deposit deposit into account under tax products pe sbtpg llc got a deposit in my account, not the amount i should get, it is short of over $2000.00, i did not file with turbo tax or jackson hewitt, my taxes was; What was this deposit for? Sbtpg then direct deposits the remainder of the federal tax refund into the account you requested on.

Where can i see the information sbtpg has? Santa barbara tax products group is used to process your refund when you elect to have your tax preparation fees deducted from your refund.


Tax Products Pe3 Sbtpg Llc


Tpg Makes Tax Time Easy - Pay For Tax Preparation With Your Refund


Tax Products Pe3 - How To Discuss


Tpg Makes Tax Time Easy - Pay For Tax Preparation With Your Refund


Hic06zibj1a-hm


Advertisement